Please Call: 1-707-488-2181 to make a Reservation or Reserve online With the link below!!
CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00 PM
PARKING: Park in designated areas only. Do not block entrance or street.
PARK SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH throughout the Park
QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
1. Illegal drugs are not permitted in the Resort or in your campsite at any time.
2. Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times. Pets must not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed in any public building (restrooms, laundry, etc.). You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet - failure to do so will result in a $20.00 fine each time you do not clean up after your pet. THIS RULE IS ENFORCED. No aggressive dogs of any size allowed. Maximum of 2 dogs per campsite.
3. Cutting trees or limbs from trees for firewood is NOT permitted in the Park. Cutting trees or limbs will result in a $500 minimum fine. Firewood is sold at the Registration Office.
4. Fires are allowed only inside designated fire pits or rings in your campsite. Please do not leave fires unattended and fully extinguish fires before leaving your campsite.
5. Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
6. No smoking is permitted in any of the buildings or within 50 feet of any entrance.
7. Anyone damaging or defacing the Park facilities will be asked to leave and be prosecuted.
8. Elk Country RV Resort will not be responsible for any damage or loss of personal property left unattended.
9. Washing vehicles is not permitted in the Park due to limited water supply. Please conserve water and only use what you need.
10. Tent campers may have up to 6 people and 2 tents per campsite. RV’s in full hookup sites may have up to 6 people and 1 additional tent per campsite. You are allowed up to 2 vehicles per campsite.
11. Unregistered guests must register at Registration Office PRIOR to visiting a registered guest. Elk Country RV Resort reserves the sole right to restrict or deny access/entrance to the Resort to any person, with or without cause. Unregistered guests are not permitted between the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
12. Guests are permitted a maximum of 1 picnic table and 1 fire ring per campsite.
13. Storage of personal items outside your trailer, recreational vehicle, or tent is not allowed. Storage buildings are not permitted.
14. Plants and other yard decorations are permitted on a case by case basis, but must be approved in writing by Resort Management.
15. You are required to keep your trailer, recreational vehicle, or tent in good repair and clean. Campsites are to be kept neat and tidy with trash picked up.
16. Walking through or entering campsites not occupied by you is prohibited.
17. Please help us keep the park clean for other guests by placing your trash in receptacles or trash bins provided.
18. Elk Country RV Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management also has the right to remove any person/ persons for any reasons we deem necessary.
19. If you are staying at Elk Country Rv Resort you agree that you accepted the resort rules and are held responsible for following them.
Roosevelt Elk are a WILD herd.
DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE…THEY MAY CHARGE YOU UNEXPECTEDLY.
NOTICE TO GUESTS:
This property is privately owned. Guests accept camping privileges with the understanding that Guest(s) release Elk Country RV Resort, its officers, and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to Guest(s) arising out of the use of Elk Country RV Resort’s facilities, and agree to indemnify Elk Country RV Resort, its officers, and employees against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to Guest(s), or any member of Guest’s family or Guests of registered Guest(s), arising out of the use of Elk Country RV Resort’s facilities.